Rete Civica di Comune di Firenze
La Loggia dei Lanzi si illumina di blu per la Giornata mondiale sull'autismo
La sera di martedì 2 aprile Firenze aderisce all'iniziativa dell'Assemblea generale delle Nazioni Unite
I giardini di Firenze a portata di click, si rinnova il sito 'Verde on Web' del Comune
Una mappa completa con ricerca per altalene, campi da calcio, fontanelli, aree cani. E tante news
A spasso con Marcovaldo, ovvero le stagioni in biblioteca
E' il momento delle Storie di primavera. Letture animate per bambini dai 3 ai 10 anni
On the 17th of February, in Florence besieged by the troops of Charles V, a game of calcio in costume (historical soccer) was played to mock the enemy. To commemorate this event a historical soccer match will take place.
08/11/2016 - 19/02/2017
A selection of 26 drawings by Giambattista Tiepolo from the Horne Album, during its restauration.
10/01/2017 - 05/03/2017
The history of fashion in Florence through the lens of the photographers by Foto Locchi atelier in 100 rare shots from the 30ties to the 70ties of the 20th century.
Declaration of birth
When a child is born in the City of Florence, the declaration of birth may be carried out by one of the parents, by a special attorney or by the doctor or midwife or other person who attended the birth.
The declaration of birth has to be carried out:
- within three days, at the health department of the hospital or nursing home where the child has been born
- within ten days after the birth at the municipality where the child has been born
- parents also have the possibility to declare the birth, within ten days, at their own place of residence. If the parents do not live within the same municipality, the declaration of birth will be carried out at the municipality of residence of the mother (unless otherwise agreed).
The following documents have to be submitted:
- Birth certificate issued by the doctor or midwife who attended the birth.
- A valid identification of the registrant. Foreign citizens must present a valid passport or equivalent document.
If both parents are foreigners and names and/or surnames are assigned in a manner different to Italian regulations, this has to be declared based on the nationality of the newborn.
Foreigners who do not speak Italian must be accompanied by an interpreter.
For couples who wish to apply for an adoption through the city’s adoption expertise center, the following requirements are considered:
- The couple must be married for at least three years at the moment of application, or be able to prove a continuous and stable coexistence of at least three years prior to their marriage (being married is mandatory)
- the potential adoptive parents must be between the ages of 18 and 45 years
Interested couples may contact the Adoption expertise centres before presenting their declaration of availability to the Juvenile Court. To utilize this service you are required to present the following documentation:
- a birth certificate, if you want to give your child up for adoption
- a demonstration of your residency in Florence