Rete Civica di Comune di Firenze
La Loggia dei Lanzi si illumina di blu per la Giornata mondiale sull'autismo
La sera di martedì 2 aprile Firenze aderisce all'iniziativa dell'Assemblea generale delle Nazioni Unite
I giardini di Firenze a portata di click, si rinnova il sito 'Verde on Web' del Comune
Una mappa completa con ricerca per altalene, campi da calcio, fontanelli, aree cani. E tante news
A spasso con Marcovaldo, ovvero le stagioni in biblioteca
E' il momento delle Storie di primavera. Letture animate per bambini dai 3 ai 10 anni
On the 17th of February, in Florence besieged by the troops of Charles V, a game of calcio in costume (historical soccer) was played to mock the enemy. To commemorate this event a historical soccer match will take place.
08/11/2016 - 19/02/2017
A selection of 26 drawings by Giambattista Tiepolo from the Horne Album, during its restauration.
10/01/2017 - 05/03/2017
The history of fashion in Florence through the lens of the photographers by Foto Locchi atelier in 100 rare shots from the 30ties to the 70ties of the 20th century.
The City of Florence offers several services in case of the death of a loved one. These services are the following:
- Burial (in the ground, niche or private tomb)
For more information regarding these services or other questions please contact the Cemetery Services office:
Repatriation of human remains
The documents needed for the repatriation of human remains are the following:
- Request for the issue of the Mortuary Passport, addressed to the head of social security (with a ‘marca da bollo’ of €14,62)
- Request of ‘Authorization of the transport abroad of the body’ (with a ‘marca da bollo’ of €14,62)
- Burial permit
- Certificate of legal death
- ISTAT Certification ‘Death after the first year of life form’
- Copy of the ID and passport of the deceased
- ‘Puntura conservativa’
- Copy of the ‘bollettino postale’ of €68,31 addressed to the ‘Azienda sanitaria di Firenze, Direzione Sanita Igiene – Servizio Tesoreria’
- Acknowledgement of the compliance of the coffin
Burial for citizens belonging to the Islamic religion
The City of Florence has granted the Islamic Cultural Center of Florence a defined area within the cemetery of Trespiano for the specific use of burials of people of the Islamic religion. To get permission a ‘Nihil Obstat’ from the representative of one of the mosques in Florence is required. A ‘municipal morgue’ has been opened as well where, in agreement with the structure and with approved personnel, the ablution and the preparation of the body according to Islamic rites can be performed.
From Monday till Saturday from 8am – 1pm (only for information).