Rete Civica di Comune di Firenze
La Loggia dei Lanzi si illumina di blu per la Giornata mondiale sull'autismo
La sera di martedì 2 aprile Firenze aderisce all'iniziativa dell'Assemblea generale delle Nazioni Unite
I giardini di Firenze a portata di click, si rinnova il sito 'Verde on Web' del Comune
Una mappa completa con ricerca per altalene, campi da calcio, fontanelli, aree cani. E tante news
A spasso con Marcovaldo, ovvero le stagioni in biblioteca
E' il momento delle Storie di primavera. Letture animate per bambini dai 3 ai 10 anni
15/03/2017 - 19/03/2017
ARTOUR-O is one of the most important contemporary Art & Design events in Florence, since 2005. The event takes place in different locations.
From 10 March to 23 July 2017 the Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi will be introducing the Florentine public to Bill Viola. Electronic Renaissance, a significant exhibition celebrating this unchallenged master of video art
The European University Institute, in cooperation with the Scuola di musica di Fiesole, has organized a concert series to celebrate the diverse musical traditions found across Europe.
The City of Florence offers several services in case of the death of a loved one. These services are the following:
- Burial (in the ground, niche or private tomb)
For more information regarding these services or other questions please contact the Cemetery Services office:
Repatriation of human remains
The documents needed for the repatriation of human remains are the following:
- Request for the issue of the Mortuary Passport, addressed to the head of social security (with a ‘marca da bollo’ of €14,62)
- Request of ‘Authorization of the transport abroad of the body’ (with a ‘marca da bollo’ of €14,62)
- Burial permit
- Certificate of legal death
- ISTAT Certification ‘Death after the first year of life form’
- Copy of the ID and passport of the deceased
- ‘Puntura conservativa’
- Copy of the ‘bollettino postale’ of €68,31 addressed to the ‘Azienda sanitaria di Firenze, Direzione Sanita Igiene – Servizio Tesoreria’
- Acknowledgement of the compliance of the coffin
Burial for citizens belonging to the Islamic religion
The City of Florence has granted the Islamic Cultural Center of Florence a defined area within the cemetery of Trespiano for the specific use of burials of people of the Islamic religion. To get permission a ‘Nihil Obstat’ from the representative of one of the mosques in Florence is required. A ‘municipal morgue’ has been opened as well where, in agreement with the structure and with approved personnel, the ablution and the preparation of the body according to Islamic rites can be performed.
From Monday till Saturday from 8am – 1pm (only for information).