Rete Civica di Comune di Firenze
La Loggia dei Lanzi si illumina di blu per la Giornata mondiale sull'autismo
La sera di martedì 2 aprile Firenze aderisce all'iniziativa dell'Assemblea generale delle Nazioni Unite
I giardini di Firenze a portata di click, si rinnova il sito 'Verde on Web' del Comune
Una mappa completa con ricerca per altalene, campi da calcio, fontanelli, aree cani. E tante news
A spasso con Marcovaldo, ovvero le stagioni in biblioteca
E' il momento delle Storie di primavera. Letture animate per bambini dai 3 ai 10 anni
From 10 March to 23 July 2017 the Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi will be introducing the Florentine public to Bill Viola. Electronic Renaissance, a significant exhibition celebrating this unchallenged master of video art
The European University Institute, in cooperation with the Scuola di musica di Fiesole, has organized a concert series to celebrate the diverse musical traditions found across Europe.
"The adoration of the Magi" returns to the Galleria degli Uffizi after a 5 years restauration
Signs and advertisements
When opening a business
As these processes assume that the applicant has a codice fiscale (fiscal code) or partita IVA, certified email and electronic signature and a working comprehension of the Italian language (necessary to correctly understand the relevant laws and regulations), it may be necessary to request the assistance of an Italian consultant or translator (see below, ‘Interprise’).
- SCIA (Segnalazione Certificata di Inizio Attività) is a declaration that you are opening a business or doing certain actions related to that business. Upon correct completion of these forms and payment of the relevant fee, you do not need to wait for an answer on the part of the municipality for this is not considered a request for permission, but a simple declaration.
- The Istanza, Domanda con DIA, or Permesso are various ways of saying 'request'. This type of document is usually accompanied by the payment of a 'Marca da Bollo' (now paid electronically) and either requires a formal response or the passing of a certain amount of time without a formal response (DIA) in order to take effect. For the most part, the new simplified processes require a SCIA and not a request.
Please note: Processes are subject to change; the most up to date and final procedure is the one written in the section Endoprocedimenti on the SUAP website.
How to send requests and pay
- Send: via certified electronic mail (in Italy, this is called PEC) to the following address: email@example.com
You will need to get your own PEC by signing up for free at www.postacertificata.gov.it This service is available to Italian citizens and residents and requires filling out an online form and subsequently going to a post office for the confirmation of identity.
- Pay: The procedures listed below require payments to the city office of economic development, namely €30 for each endoprocedimento or form. This can be done:
- by bollettino postale c/c 35281542 in the name of 'Comune di FI - Direzione Sviluppo Economico Diritti Suap Enti Terzi-Serv. Tes. Palazzo Vecchio'
Hairdresser, Esthetician, Tattoo artist, Piercing
- SCIA and €30 fee for each request paid to SUAP;
- Declaration of the safety and hygiene of the building by the health board (USL);
- Noise evaluation;
Request for sign or plaque – it is obligatory for this type of business to be recognizable with a sign or plaque, the request for which must be submitted at the same time as the SCIA and other documentation.
Non-Professional hospitality business (B&B)
- SCIA and €30 fee paid to SUAP;
- While it is not necessary to generate a separate request for the administration of foods and drink, it is necessary to fill out the SCIA for Notifica Igiene degli alimenti;
- Noise evaluation, floor plan, respect of fire regulations;
- Request for plaque – it is obligatory for this type of business to be recognizable with a plaque that indicates the word Affittacamere, the request for which has to be submitted at the same time as the SCIA and other documentation.
The declaration of the safety and hygiene of the building by the health board (USL) is NOT necessary in this case because the building is already considered habitable (civile abitazione).
Tour guide or tour leader
- SCIA and €30 fee paid to SUAP
- Passport sized photograph
- Copy of valid ID, and for foreigners a copy of the permesso di soggiorno
- Copy of admission to the professional order of guides, if relevant.
'Interprise' Linguistic and Cultural Mediation for non EU Entrepreneurs