Rete Civica di Comune di Firenze
La Loggia dei Lanzi si illumina di blu per la Giornata mondiale sull'autismo
La sera di martedì 2 aprile Firenze aderisce all'iniziativa dell'Assemblea generale delle Nazioni Unite
I giardini di Firenze a portata di click, si rinnova il sito 'Verde on Web' del Comune
Una mappa completa con ricerca per altalene, campi da calcio, fontanelli, aree cani. E tante news
A spasso con Marcovaldo, ovvero le stagioni in biblioteca
E' il momento delle Storie di primavera. Letture animate per bambini dai 3 ai 10 anni
On the 17th of February, in Florence besieged by the troops of Charles V, a game of calcio in costume (historical soccer) was played to mock the enemy. To commemorate this event a historical soccer match will take place.
08/11/2016 - 19/02/2017
A selection of 26 drawings by Giambattista Tiepolo from the Horne Album, during its restauration.
10/01/2017 - 05/03/2017
The history of fashion in Florence through the lens of the photographers by Foto Locchi atelier in 100 rare shots from the 30ties to the 70ties of the 20th century.
Tourist coach entry
- Firenze Nord - Viale XI Agosto (everyday from 7:30 am - 7:30 pm – tel. +39 055 4040650; +39 055 4040651)
- Firenze Sud - Via Visconti Venosta (everyday from 7:30 am - 7:30 pm - tel. +39 055 4040670; +39 055 4040671)
- Valid until midnight of the day of issue if passengers are not staying at a hotel in the city. It allows you to drive in the ZTL BUS but not in the historic centre, unless differently specified in the permit;
- Valid until 7:00 pm of the day after its issue or of the last day of stay if passengers are being accommodated at a hotel in the city. It allows you to drive in the ZTL BUS only to reach the hotel. It allows you to stop there for the time needed to drop off and pick up passengers and their luggage at the hotel.
- Allows you to stop only for dropping off and picking up passengers in the following set places near the historic centre: lungarno Pecori Giraldi, via La Pira (only drop off), piazzale Michelangelo, viale Ariosto, viale Machiavelli, piazza Torquato Tasso and viale Strozzi (lane 16).
Drop off and pick up of passengers
- via la Pira: Drop off only. From 9 am to 5 pm (max. stop 5 minutes). Transit in via Cavour (Libertà-Dogana section), via Dogana, via la Pira, and via la Marmora is therefore not permitted outside of these hours;
- lungarno Pecori Giraldi: 24 hours a day (max. stop 20 minutes);
- viale Ariosto: on the Mura ('wall') side, 24 hours a day (max. stop 10 minutes);
- viale Machiavelli: near via Farinata degli Uberti on the Scuderie ('stables') side, 24 hours a day (max. stop 10 minutes);
- viale Filippo Strozzi: on the railway side, near the access ramp to Platform 16 of the main station, 24 hours a day (max. stop 10 minutes);
- piazza Torquato Tasso, side garden neighbourhood avenue (max. stop 10 minutes).
Parking lots for buses
- viale XI Agosto: in the pre-existing bus parking area, 24 hours a day;
- viale Nervi: at the intersection with viale Paoli, 24 hours a day (this parking area is not accessible during sport events in the municipal stadium);
- via Palazzeschi: in the area on the corner of via della Torre, 24 hours a day;
- lungarno Aldo Moro: 24 hours a day;
- piazzale Galilei: from 8 am - 8 pm;
- viale Visconti Venosta: on the check point side from 8 am - 8 pm (max. stop 15 minutes to obtain a pass).
- Directly on site (at the check points)
- Online payment service
For more information concerning Check Points locations, accessible and inaccessible areas, boundaries of the historic centre (that is approximately the part located within the 19th-century ringroads, which is a protected UNESCO heritage site), designated places for dropping off and picking up passengers and bus parking areas please visit www.buspass.it or contact us via e-mail of by phone:
tel: (+39) 055 37 42 77
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 1 pm and from 2 pm - 5 pm